Invalid public key?

RBE rbe@flash.net
Thu, 09 Nov 2000 10:26:37 -0600

Alexander Skwar wrote:

> So sprach Werner Koch am Wed, Nov 08, 2000 at 02:43:32PM +0100:
> > The 3 RSA veriants - remove the load-extension rsa from your options
> > file.
>
> Okay, thanks, this helped to do away with those error messages - but why is
> my key shown as [invalid]?
On a related question: I deleted my gnupg file and reloaded the current version (1.04-2) and now my secret key is listed as invalid. Any clues as to what I can do about it? -- Black Eagle For Privacy, use PGP or GnuPG ------ Wisdom comes from mistakes. The reason the young are so seldom wise is because they've not had time to make enough mistakes. ------ -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org