how to read sent & encrypted mails

sen_ml@eccosys.com sen_ml@eccosys.com
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 19:49:05 +0900 (JST)

From: Werner Koch <wk@gnupg.org>
Subject: Re: how to read sent & encrypted mails
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 11:09:02 +0100

> On Thu, 16 Nov 2000, sen_ml@eccosys.com wrote:
>
> > i don't know of an mua/client which will do this. perhaps the mutt
> > authors can be convinced to do so, if mutt doesn't already ;-)
>
> Mutt's option fcc_clear does store your copy in clear.
excellent! then my suggestion to the original poster is: -use fcc to your self -don't encrypt to self, only to recipients -optionally use a cryptographic filesystem (as Werner suggested)
> AFAIK, there is no option to do a second encryption to yourself
as a side note, it seems to me that this lacking functionality is one way to address the: encrypting-to-bcc-recipients-reveals-bcc-recipient-identities-to- non-bcc-recipient issue i reported earlier this year. don't know if it's really a good idea though. -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org