Entropy Source under Win32

Rich rich@cnylug.org
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 10:15:09 -0500

  I noticed that the warning about the Win32 version of GPG not having a
well tested entropy source is still in effect.

 Is this something the Win32 users should be really concerned about?

  I remember on the old version of the website that warning used to be
right next to the link to download the program, but then when I saw the
warning removed I started using it as my main crypto tool  when using
Windows.

 I just noticed that the warning is still there, except it's in a different
(harder to find) place.  It was moved from the 'downloads' page to the
'backends' page.    :-)

 Rich...