GnuPG::Interface

Michael Curtis mcctsu@kda.attmil.ne.jp
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 14:17:26 +0900

My Web host installed GnuPG and GnuPG::Interface. I generated some keys and
wrote a script that encrypts data using GnuPG::Interface commands.
Permissions were set by my Web host so that Gnu can be run by user nobody
through CGI. I also used GnuPG::Interface to send stderr to a variable for
printing any error messages. The script runs perfectly through Telnet, but
not through CGI. Through CGI, the script runs but returns no encrypted data
and no error messages. Does anyone know why this would happen or where to
start looking for the source of the problem?

Mike