1.0.3 fails to verify RSA signature, 1.0.2 is OK

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 11:53:01 +0200

On Sun, 1 Oct 2000, Keith Owens wrote:
Hi,

> I repeat: It does not verify using stock gnupg 1.0.3, with or without
> rsaref. I tried 1.0.3 without load-extension rsaref and it still
> failed to verify.
1.0.3 does not use rsaref or any other rsa module - it is silently ignored. I have no way to test 1.0.2 with the rsaref module - my test with the rsa moules says that the signature is bad. pgp 2.6.3a (From Debian) says the same. Interesting new class wu-ftp bug ;) Ciao, Werner -- Werner Koch GnuPG key: 621CC013 OpenIT GmbH http://www.OpenIT.de -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org