Request to participate in FAQ development

Nils Ellmenreich Nils@infosun.fmi.uni-passau.de
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 20:55:34 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

as some of you may have noticed, we've not got a re-structured FAQ for
GnuPG. I've taken the old FAQ and added a few new answers. The HTML-ized
version is available at

  http://www.gnupg.org/faq.html

a text version is in the doc/ directory of the GnuPG distribution.  The
purpose is, as usual for a FAQ, to provide a quick way to information
about GnuPG that is frequently asked. As such, the current FAQ is far
from complete. Quite some stuff is missing, other entries might not be
regarded as "frequently asked" and could be moved elsewhere. There is a
(yet undefined) upper limit to the size of this FAQ in order to prevent
cluttering.

I invite you to send me corrections, additions and opinions directly or
to discuss them on this list.

Cheers, Nils
--
Nils Ellmenreich - Fakultaet fuer Math./Informatik             - Nils @