New site for Nonprofits

Randy McEwen Randy McEwen" <randy@charityusa.org
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 12:53:58 -0400

We are developing a Human Built Search Engine and Directory of Resources for
Nonprofits and Nonprofit Organizations at www.charityusa.org/pages  Only
sites that relate to Nonprofit Organizations world-wide will be approved for
submission.

If you think your know a site that qualifies, please submit it.

If you know of any Nonprofit Organizations that could benefit from our
sites, please forward this to them.  We offer all Nonprofits Free Web Pages,
Email, Hosting, Auctions, Classifieds, Message Boards, Chat Rooms, etc.  We
also custom design and host full scale sites for Nonprofit Organizations.

Warmest regards,

Randy McEwen
CEO
Charity USA, Inc.
"Connecting the Dots for America's Nonprofits"
www.charityusa.org
randy@charityusa.org
912-728-5846