Windows interface for GnuPG?

Rich rich@cnylug.org
Mon, 09 Oct 2000 12:00:50 -0400

At 07:30 AM 10/9/00 -0700, you wrote:

>Copy of post to alt.security.pgp:
>
>I've been looking for a Win32 shell for GPG for a while. So far, the only
>ideas are:
>
>The GNU Privacy Assistant, GPA, (http://www.gnupg.org/gpa.html) is in the
>works, and when it's done it should provide THE solution, as long as it can
>be compiled under Win32.
>
> [other stuff removed for brevity]
>
>Let's keep in touch - a good GUI for GPG will eliminate the last remaining
>need for PGP and NAI. (Sorry, Phil, but I'm disappointed in what's happened
>with ADK and PGP 7. Plus I need a free solution for distribution to my
>clients and colleagues.)
I second that motion. I would love to remove PGP from my harddrive entirely. I love Phil Z for what he did to bring strong encryption to the masses, and I've even met him and he's a great guy, but I would prefer a completely-free crypto solution also, and the GPA would finally allow me to do that.... :-) Rich... -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org