rijndael implementation

Mark Atwood mra@pobox.com
10 Oct 2000 13:28:00 -0700

I started hacking last night at making it dynamic. -- Mark Atwood | Freedom from want, freedom from fear, freedom from choice. mra@pobox.com | Is that the freedom you want? http://www.pobox.com/~mra -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org