gpg: keyblock resource `/root/.gnupg': file open error

Alan Shutko ats@acm.org
11 Oct 2000 12:16:11 -0400

It's the compiler shipped with RHL7... a heavily patched snapshot. Further details, flames, and commentary available at any Linux news site. -- Alan Shutko <ats@acm.org> - In a variety of flavors! 30 days, 23 hours, 19 minutes, 42 seconds till we run away. You will be run over by a beer truck. -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org