Feature Suggestion

Michael J. Pedersen marvin@keepthetouch.org
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 09:48:30 -0600

--EVF5PPMfhYS0aIcm

I've had this thought wandering through my head for a while, and have been
wondering this question:

Has anybody considered putting the core functionality of gpg into a library,
and then writing a comparatively small wrapper around for the command line
interface?

This would allow individual interfaces and uses of gpg to spring up MUCH mo=
re
easily, as it would then be much easier to find the code you want, the opti=
ons
you want, etc.

I've considered undertaking such a task, but don't know how well received it
would be.
--=20
Michael J. Pedersen
My GnuPG KeyID: 4E724A60        My Public Key Available At: wwwkeys.pgp.net
My GnuPG Key Fingerprint: C31C 7E90 5992 9E5E 9A02 233D D8DD 985E 4E72 4A60
GnuPG available at http://www.gnupg.org

--EVF5PPMfhYS0aIcm

--EVF5PPMfhYS0aIcm--