Creating RSA key

Robert Black Eagle rbe@flash.net
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 15:19:05 GMT

On 10/16/00, 9:33:37 AM, "Stark, Roman" <starkr@indiana.edu> wrote
regarding Creating RSA key:

> I am trying to create a 1024 RSA key using the latest version of
> GnuPG (GnuPG) 1.0.3. However, if I use the --gen-key command I
> don't get an options to create an RSA key. What do I need to do
> to create an RSA key.
What kind of error are you getting? I found that the ./gnupg/options file was set up without any "#"'s in front of the first three comment lines (commenting out). The result was that it read the instructions as options and stopped at three "options" invalid. Thanks to Armand, I commented them out (added "#" in front of those lines) and the program worked just fine. Black Eagle -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org