verifying signatures in .forward/.qmail files

Frank Tobin ftobin@uiuc.edu
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 14:30:23 -0500 (CDT)

Jack McKinney, at 13:15 -0500 on Tue, 17 Oct 2000, wrote:

> My goal is to use qmail's condredirect feature (for sendmail
> users: it is possible with qmail to put a command into your '.forward'
> file that either redirects, drops, or keeps the message based on the
> return code of a specified script) to redirect incoming email to a
> separate folder if it has a valid signature.
You might be interested in using the Perl module GnuPG::Interface for this task, while reading the GnuPG::Handles->status_fh() filehandle. GnuPG spits out verification information concerning the validity of the signature and which was the signing key in through the status-fd. -- Frank Tobin http://www.uiuc.edu/~ftobin/ -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org