Perl Wrapper for GPG?

Lee Goddard home@leegoddard.com
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 14:59:35 +0100

Alastair wrote:

> According to Lee Goddard:
> > Does anyone know of a Perl wrapper for
> > GPG or should I post it to CPAN when
> > I've written it....?
>
> If you're after a perl module, the best place to look is CPAN ;
It would be a module, but rather than a reinterpretation of the OpenPGP RFC or some other Crypt routine, or the PGP module that makes a system call to PGP, I need a Perl interface to the C en-/decrypt routines. It is, I figure, a speed thing, as the wrapper will map Perl vars to the C data types, and Perl subs to C functions. I've not seen it done yet, at CPAN or elsewhere, but it seems such an obvious thing that I reckon I must have overlooked it. Lee -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org