Geheimnis

Rich rich@cnylug.org
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 11:11:56 -0400

At 09:08 AM 10/20/00 -0500, you wrote:

>I am using Geheimnis 1.10 (I also have GPA 0.3.1). When using
>Geheimnis, I get error 512 and no output for signature or
>encryption. Does anyone have any idea what I can do about this?
>Documentation is poor. I use GPA to sign and encrypt because it
>works, but not on the Clipboard, only on saved files.
Clipboard support for me, would be very important. I very much like the way that PGP Tray allows me to encrypt and decrypt the clipboard. As well as importing keys from the clipboard. These are all very powerful features. Rich... ________________________________________ The Central New York Linux User Group Now with one of them web page thingies! www.cnylug.org <-> rich@cnylug.org -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org