keyblock resource: file open error

Daniel Freedman freedman@ccmr.cornell.edu
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 05:19:36 -0400 (EDT)

Wesley,

Thanks for the advice.  I was going to just create the .gnupg directory
myself, but I thought i'd see first what others thought.  Anyway, it works
fine now.  Should someone maybe look into fixing this (namely gpg 1.0.4
rpm's inability to create .gnupg) or at least noting it somewhere, so that
other people don't run into the same issue?  I'm not sure whether it's an
issue with gpg proper or just the rpm installation procedure for it.

Thanks,

Daniel