Signatures and GnuPG and PGP 6.8.X

Caleb Land bokonon@rochester.rr.com
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 18:34:09 -0400

----- Forwarded message from Caleb Land <bokonon@rochester.rr.com> -----

Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 18:29:06 -0400
From: Caleb Land <bokonon@rochester.rr.com>
To: Caleb Land <bokonon@rochester.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Signatures and GnuPG and PGP 6.8.X

Hello,
	I'm responding to my own message because in about 5 minutes
after sending it I decided to *read* the archives :)  I should
probably do that first.
	Sorry for wasting your time to whoever read my previous
message.  The answer (to anyone who also needs an answer to thsi) is
to use the --force-v3-sig switch.  It works well.