patching GnuPG to shuddup was: Re: Signatures and GnuPG and PGP 6.8.X

Larry Rosenman ler@lerctr.org
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 05:08:44 -0500

* Lars Hecking <lhecking@nmrc.ie> [001024 04:54]:

Sorry. I should know better. (I work for an ISP) :-( LER -- Larry Rosenman http://www.lerctr.org/~ler Phone: +1 972-414-9812 (voice) Internet: ler@lerctr.org US Mail: 1905 Steamboat Springs Drive, Garland, TX 75044-6749 -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org