Signatures and GnuPG and PGP 6.8.X

John Bacalle john@unixen.org
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 11:08:45 -0400

On Wed, Oct 25, 2000 at 03:37:34PM +0200, Florian Weimer wrote:

> "L. Sassaman" <rabbi@quickie.net> writes:
>
> > (Users should note, however, that there really isn't any reason anyone
> > would want to make v4 sigs on non-key material.)
>
> - expiration
> - notation data
> - "SHOULD" in the RFC
I'm not fully grabbing ``to make v4 sigs on non-key material.'' I see the talk of expiration dates, adding notation data, but I'm fuzzy on what this fully means? John -- John Bacalle \ Petition for a Software Patent Free Europe / <URL:http://petition.eurolinux.org/index.html?NO_COOKIE=true> -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org