Developers API to GnuPG

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 18:53:05 +0100

On Tue, 31 Oct 2000, Paul Hickman wrote:

> Do you have any information on APIs for using GnuPG to encrypt/decrypt data
> and to generate keypairs?
You have to use the command line API ;-)
> environment. I have found several perl modules, but I cannot
> find any developers APIs except for the actual CVS source treee
> on www.gnupg.org.
Have a look at the gpgme project. This library will eventually be used to create a GNOME and a MS Windows component. And it will come with a nice API reference manual. I just started on that project, so it may take a while. The basic tasks (encryption, signatures) are the first things to implement and I will do a release when that is ready and I can use it for Evolution and Mozilla stuff. ciao, Werner -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org