German web mirror

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 14:53:39 +0200

On Fri, 1 Sep 2000, Frank Luedke wrote:

> I already contacted the webmaster at gnupg.org but I
> didn't got any response ... does someone know whom I
> have to contact to get added to the official mirror list?
Sorry Frank, I have seen you message but given the fact that we alreay have wuite a couple of mirrors, I didn't took the time to answer you. I will add you to the lits in a few minutes. Werner -- Werner Koch GnuPG key: 621CC013 OpenIT GmbH http://www.OpenIT.de -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org