Follow up on TimeZone

Hideki Saito hideki@allcity.net
Sat, 02 Sep 2000 04:14:38 -0700

I don't think this worked. Looks like it automatically assumes that the local time is GMT... -- Hideki Saito mailto:hideki@allcity.net PGP Fingerprint(0x82957B66): DE6B 1301 CC7F B915 521B 3736 4716 2919 8295 7B66 -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org