clearsigning perl ?

Johan Wevers johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 09:04:55 +0200 (MET DST)

Darxus@ChaosReigns.com wrote:

> I realize this leaves the lines at the beginning of the program, which
> could be maliciously modified to do bad things, are not verified.
On the other hand, perl scripts have to be modified in this line often anyway. On my system it /#!/bin/perl would be nicer, and I have often seen /usr/local/bin/perl, which doesn't work at all since I don't have a symlink there. -- ir. J.C.A. Wevers // Physics and science fiction site: johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl // http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html PGP/GPG public keys at http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/pgpkeys.html -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org