PGP can't decript messages encripted with GPG

Erik Wessel erikw@street-cance.com
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 13:30:43 -0500

It seems you're trying to import a secret ring created by GPG into
PGP and then encrypt on that in PGP.  What I would do is create the
key in PGP, import the public key into GPG.  Use that key to encrypt
in GPG, which PGP should then be able to decrypt.

More generically, always decrypt with the software which created the
key in the first place.

Hope this helps.