GnuPG in other applications?

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 13:14:46 +0200

There are a couple of program which use gpg as a backend. See www.gnupg.org/download.html for a list of such programs. Ciao, Werner -- Werner Koch GnuPG key: 621CC013 OpenIT GmbH http://www.OpenIT.de -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org