Help! cant do a thing - trustdb.gpg not being created

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 13:18:11 +0200

On Wed, 27 Sep 2000, Darren Scott wrote:

> Mick,
>
> Forgot to mention I tried that. It complains of a bad format.
Delete the curuppted trustdb and let gpg create a new one for you. Check the permissions and run gpg with -v to get more info.
No, you can't. gpg has to create this file - if it doesn't something is really broken on your system or your copy of gpg. Ciao, Werner -- Werner Koch GnuPG key: 621CC013 OpenIT GmbH http://www.OpenIT.de -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org