build libgnupg.so ?

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 13:31:39 +0200

No. It is better to use a wrapper library. We are also experimenting with components. Ciao, Werner -- Werner Koch GnuPG key: 621CC013 OpenIT GmbH http://www.OpenIT.de -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org