gpg 1.0.3 won't compile on HPUX 10.20

James W Walden jamesw@ichips.intel.com
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 16:08:36 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 29 Sep 2000, David Chin wrote:

> These are #ifdef'd in the appropriate source file for the ciphers. Check
> cipher/Makefile that the following is defined:
>
> DYNLINK_MOD_CFLAGS = -DIS_MODULE +Z
Yes, that was defined, although for some reason gmake was ignoring it so I had to add it to the definition of COMPILE for the tools to be made without those flags (without the +Z of course it refuses to link at an earlier step as the code isn't position independent). The symbols exist in the library but nm lists them as undefined. James Walden -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org