GnuPG on Startup-Floppy / DOS mode error

kew@pobox.com kew@pobox.com
Wed Apr 4 09:18:11 2001

        Wednesday 04 April 2001 at 0839h

        Hello GnuPG comunity,

        I have some dumb question ... I've put GnuPG for Win32 on a
        start-up floppy, formatted with all the system files, and
        though I could boot it GnuPG refuses to run saying "This
        program cannot be run in DOS mode".

        I remember vaguely that, in similar cases, I had to use some
        Win32 module ... but I'm missing something, ain't I?

        All  help or cynical correction will be appreciated!

        k l a u s  e.  w e r n e r  kew@pobox.com