GnuPG on Startup-Floppy / DOS mode error

kew@pobox.com kew@pobox.com
Thu Apr 5 08:21:09 2001

        Thursday 05 April 2001 at 0815h

        Thank you, Werner,

        I'll try Vsta and QNX (downloaded it yesterday) and see if I
        get it done.  It's time to change to *nix, anyway.

        Your help will be appreciated!

        k l a u s  e.  w e r n e r  kew@pobox.com