Installation - make says no targets

sohara@sohara.com sohara@sohara.com
Tue Apr 10 18:48:15 2001

Hello,

I have just tried to install gnupg and I have the following problem. After
I run ./configure I type 'make' and I get the following response:
"make: *** No targets.  Stop."

I tried starting over and running configure with --target=localhost, but
it didn't make a difference. I am trying to install this on Mac OS X,
which I suppose isn't supported, but I thought that it would work because
it's a derivative of BSD. As you may have gathered I have little
experience on Unix platforms, which may be the real problem here. But I
checked the archives of this list and couldn't find any references to
'targets'. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Sean

P.S. Please cc me in any response because I'm not subscribed to the
mailing list.