[Announce] new gnupg snapshot

Len Sassaman rabbi@quickie.net
Thu Apr 12 20:59:01 2001

On Fri, 6 Apr 2001, Frank Tobin wrote:

> I'm not clearly seeing why importing a secret key, alone, is any threat.
It isn't. I suspect this was a quick hack to solve the problem -- fixing the trust issue was probably more complicated. This isn't a good long-term solution; the way PGP handles trust on imported secret keys is, in my opinion, the optimal way of doing things. __ Len Sassaman Security Architect | "God is what mind becomes when Technology Consultant | it has passed beyond the scale | of our comprehension." http://sion.quickie.net | --Freeman Dyson