--passphrase-fd with a pipe handle under Win32

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Sun Apr 22 17:23:03 2001

On Sun, 22 Apr 2001, Maxim Masiutin wrote:

> I'm writing a program that launches GnuPG in --batch mode, it
> creates pipes via CreatePipe() Win32 API function and uses these
Filehandles under W32 are very different than the Posix ones. USe the lates GnuPG version (1.0.4h) and they should work. A new W32 binary will be released along with 1.0.5. -- Werner Koch Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur g10 Code GmbH et non datur, nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est. Privacy Solutions -- Augustinus