Gpgme Error : Invalid Engine

Miroslav Koncar miroslav.koncar@etk.ericsson.se
Mon Apr 23 14:15:01 2001

Hello all,

I have problems using GPGME on RedHat 6.2. The function call
gpgme_check_engine()
returns error Invalid Engine.

I have compiled the same source code on Solaris 7, and everything is
working fine. But, on RedHat, I can't use it because it can pass this
error. The versions of GPG is:
- output of gpgme_get_engine_info()

<GnupgInfo>
 <engine>
  <version>1.0.4</version>
  <path>/usr/bin/gpg</path>
 </engine>
</GnupgInfo>

- output of  'gpg --version':

gpg (GnuPG) 1.0.4
This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
under certain conditions. See the file COPYING for details.

Home: ~/.gnupg
Supported algorithms:
Cipher: 3DES, CAST5, BLOWFISH, RIJNDAEL, RIJNDAEL192, RIJNDAEL256,
TWOFISH
Pubkey: RSA, RSA-E, RSA-S, ELG-E, DSA, ELG

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Miroslav