Key switch

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Mon Apr 23 22:09:01 2001

On Mon, 23 Apr 2001, Peter Schüller wrote:

> since I've had a stable E-Mail address for a while now, and it's bound to be
> stable for the indefinite future, it's time for me to swtich PGP key, if only
If you only want to change the user ID: 1. create a new one (adduid in the --edit menu) 2. revoke the user IDs you don't like anymore (revuid) 3. Upload the changed public key. The new release of GnuPG does not show the old address anymore at places where it does not make sense. Werner -- Werner Koch Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur g10 Code GmbH et non datur, nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est. Privacy Solutions -- Augustinus