GnuPG 1.0.5: FAIL: multisig.test

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Mon Apr 30 09:19:01 2001

On Sun, 29 Apr 2001, Claus Assmann wrote:

> sig_1lsls_invalid='
This message is vuild from these packet: one-pass, data, signature, data, signature There is an ambiguity and therefore gpg should complain about it.
> Putting just this test in a script and removing the
> output redirection gives:
> gpg: can't handle these multiple signatures
Voila, this is the expected error message. It seems that there is a shell problem with the test. I just tried it with ksh and indeed it exited with 2. After putting an set +e right before the last for loop it works. Tsss. Werner -- Werner Koch Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur g10 Code GmbH et non datur, nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est. Privacy Solutions -- Augustinus