Mac OS X

Mark Weaver mdw1982@epix.net
Wed Aug 1 01:07:01 2001

wait...i'm confused about something here. if MacOS X is the Mac GUI
sitting on top of a Linux kernel/filesystem with all the bells, whistles,
and strengths of Linux, then why is it you're having trouble compiling
anything at all provided you've got the tools necessary install on that
system.

help me understand...

--
daRcmaTTeR