Windoze Registry

ChingChe_Chen@asus.com.tw ChingChe_Chen@asus.com.tw
Tue Aug 7 14:06:02 2001

You may try this:

Set registry as
\\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\GNU\GnuPG\HomeDir\"C:\WINNT\Profiles\YOUR-NT-US
ER-NAME\Application Data\GnuPG"
you can put your key-rings and option file there.

Set registry as
\\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\GNU\GnuPG\gpgProgram\"D:\GnuPG\gpg.exe"
for your GPG program location.

It's work for me. If there is anything wrong let me know, please.

users with just one registry setting.
> Perhaps a group's "common" keys go in that keyring, and the
user's specific keys go in their keyring.