GPG PGP S/Mime vulnerability

Johan Wevers johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl
Sat Aug 11 14:12:01 2001

Anthony E. Greene wrote:

> The From header would not have to match the signing key. That header, and
> the others, would be added to the text of the message itself to reduce the
> ambiguity of the message.
But even if I sign a message I don't want the mail program to think of himself what information there should be signed. Perhaps I don't want this info to be signed. Besides, changing the Form address and the system time is easy. -- ir. J.C.A. Wevers // Physics and science fiction site: johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl // http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html PGP/GPG public keys at http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/pgpkeys.html