GPG Executable for Windows

Johan Wevers johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl
Sat Aug 11 14:13:02 2001

Werner Koch wrote:

> Please don't create new production RSA keys with pgp 2 - the v4 format
> has some (security) improvements over the old v3 format (the one pgp 2
> uses).
However, it also has some practical disadvantages. Most remailers won't work with it for example. What type of key to use may also depend on things like that.
Any idea when 1.0.7 will be released? -- ir. J.C.A. Wevers // Physics and science fiction site: johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl // http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html PGP/GPG public keys at http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/pgpkeys.html