Email reader...

Alexander Skwar ASkwar@DigitalProjects.com
Wed Aug 22 21:47:01 2001

So sprach =BBAnthony E. Greene=AB am 2001-08-21 um 18:46:27 -0400 :

> I don't think there is a Lotus plugin, but she can use the clipboard. I
At least in the PGP Corporate Desktop product, there is. But why suggest PGP at all? I mean, GnuPG + WinPT does such a wonderful job, why suggest PGP?
Just like WinPT. Alexander Skwar --=20 How to quote: http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english) Homepage: http://www.digitalprojects.com | http://www.iso-top.de iso-top.de - Die g=FCnstige Art an Linux Distributionen zu kommen Uptime: 14 hours 28 minutes