Email reader...

Alexander Skwar ASkwar@DigitalProjects.com
Wed Aug 22 21:51:01 2001

So sprach =BBAnthony E. Greene=AB am 2001-08-22 um 06:12:31 -0400 :

> I will not recommend an encryption tool that does not include a plug-in
> over one that does for a non-technical email user on Windows. It just does
> not make sense, no matter what license they have. As long as the data they
> produce is OpenPGP compliant, it makes no difference.
So, why did you *NOT* suggest GnuPG? IIRC, just recently a Outlook plugin was released for GnuPG and for Notes the best choice probably is the clipboard, which makes both PGP and WinPT/GnuPG equally "hard" to use. Alexander Skwar --=20 How to quote: http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english) Homepage: http://www.digitalprojects.com | http://www.iso-top.de iso-top.de - Die g=FCnstige Art an Linux Distributionen zu kommen Uptime: 14 hours 31 minutes