GnuPG Email reader...

Marcus lists@wordit.com
Wed Aug 22 22:27:01 2001

I just discovered Sylpheed, which runs on both Linux and Windows. How about that, then you could both use the same reader. The Windows version is available at: http://www.gnupg.de/ There are English and German builds. I can't say how far it is in its development, but I installed it today and sent and received mail. Nice GUI. I've not setup use with GnuPG yet. It didn't recognise it automatically, but I guess that can be fixed. Marcus