Compiling GnuPG 1.0.6 on Tru64

Ludovic Courtès ludovic.courtes@utbm.fr
Sat Aug 25 02:33:02 2001

Hi !

I've tried to compile GnuPG 1.0.6 on Tru64 version 5.0 and I actually
couldn't manage to do it. ;) I've already had a look at the mailing-list
archive and I saw that there were some issues with GnuPG and Tru64 and
another guy got the same compilation error as I (he emailed on July 3rd).

So first of all, there is a parse error in include/ttyios.h cause a `('
was missing on line 27. After that, I got problem with Makefile in tools
directory, so I couldn't build mpicalc (it says '-liconv' needed to build
mpicalc).

Maybe someone as already been working on the autoconf stuff, or maybe
someone has already been able to compile it after modifying the makefiles,
anyway, if one of you has a solution, I would be glad to know it !  :)

Ludovic.