hardwired key

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Sat Aug 25 13:13:02 2001

On Fri, 24 Aug 2001 11:42:34 -0500 (CDT), Frank Tobin said:

> As a person who has written several programs that interact with GnuPG in
> some way, many of which use automated test cases, I would find it very
What about using the demo keys Alpha to Zulu as distributed with GnuPG? The problem with hardwired keys is that only a limited set of them could be done and we never know what you are going to test: changing preferences, adding user IDs, addingkeys etc. -- Werner Koch Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur g10 Code GmbH et non datur, nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est. Privacy Solutions -- Augustinus