secret key cannot be imported: "no user ID"

Adam Monsen meonkeys@hotmail.com
Wed Aug 29 18:43:01 2001

Ah! Interesting. That works... I can first copy the secret keyring over,
then import the public keyring. But what the heck? I don't like that.

I shouldn't have to transfer a binary secret keyring from one machine to
another, should I? What if I want to move to a diffent PGP program on
another platform?