(cosmetic?) bug in 1.0.6

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Thu Aug 30 16:37:02 2001

On Tue, 10 Jul 2001 17:18:50 -0400, David Shaw said:

> I just stumbled on a bug in 1.0.6. If you have two keys with similar
> uids, and you gpg --edit one of them and do something that needs the
> passphrase, gpg may prompt you for the passphrase for another key.
Thanks. That is more than a cosmetic bug. I fixed it by partly rewriting the code to find keys in the keyring. There is now also a way to delete secret keys without the need to have a public key. Chnages will be commited soon. Werner -- Werner Koch Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur g10 Code GmbH et non datur, nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est. Privacy Solutions -- Augustinus