Sample invocations

Jonathan Hayward -- http://JonathansCorner.com jshayward@pobox.com
Thu Aug 30 20:33:01 2001

--------------4EC4F86AA8100B14EBF22AF1

Could you give me sample, batch-mode invocations to:

Sign a sample document with the private key in file foo with passphrase
bar.
Verify the signature in the sample document.
Encrypt a sample document with the public key corresponding to foo.
Decrypt the encrypted sample document with the private key.

--
Jonathan Hayward
jshayward@pobox.com

--------------4EC4F86AA8100B14EBF22AF1

Could you give me sample, batch-mode invocations to:
bar.
<pre>--&nbsp;
Jonathan Hayward
jshayward@pobox.com
<A HREF="http://JonathansCorner.com">http://JonathansCorner.com</A>
(A four dimensional maze, stories, essays, artwork, and other things...)</pre>
&nbsp;</html>

--------------4EC4F86AA8100B14EBF22AF1--