Using GnuPG and Network Associates PGP.

Steve Butler sbutler@fchn.com
Fri Dec 7 16:57:02 2001

I use WinPT with GnuPG and Outlook on an NT 4.0 box.  Use the installer=

version at www.winpt.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Ingi S. Sk=FAlason [mailto:ingi@prim.is]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 6:05 PM
To: gnupg-users@gnupg.org
Subject: Using GnuPG and Network Associates PGP.

Hi.

I want to use gpg to encrypt messages from a web page that are sent
as e-mail to me. I have Outlook and Network Associates PGP installed.

I exported the public key from NA PGP and imported it into GnuPG.
When I try to encrypt I always get an application failure, memory acces=
violation.
I also tried to import the key ring from GnuPG to NA PGP, it works but =
can't
use it because it's status is invalid!? Don't know why!
I was hoping to be able to decrypt my messages in Outlook rather then d=
oing
it using command line. Is it possible to make this scenario work?

Thanks in advance, Ingi Skulason.