trust.gpg ?

Jason Essington jaessing@wyoming.com
Mon Dec 24 17:56:01 2001

Frank

the redirect output ( > ) is a function of the windows shell. it takes
the out put from the command on the left of the > and sends it to a file
named on the right. to use it you will not want to use the -o or
--output command associated with gpg. just issue the command as you
would to get output to the screen then append something like
 >myfile.gpg to the end of the command line.

jason